Grandma Barb’s This and That

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Basket Copycat

There' a copycat party going on at Debbiedoo's.  I've chosen my copycat from the cover of the March/April Midwest Living Magazine.  Here is a picture of the cover.


 I had the basket and everything in it, so I didn't have to spend a dime.  Here is my version of the Spring Basket.  I used different settings on the camera which created different colored backgrounds.











Here's the original again.


 
Stop over at Debbie Doo's Copy Cat Party and see some amazing copy cats




Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time.

Barb

15 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

That is sooooo pretty Barb. I love your take, and your basket is so pretty on your door. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun. Enjoy!

Maria Elena said...

Your basket looks gorgeous on your door! Beautiful copy cat!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love the basket on your door with the tiny little nest and egg!!! Your door is so pretty and welcoming, and I like your version better than the magazine's cover. Nice job!

I am linking from Debbiedoos.
xo,
Ricki Jill

Tammy said...

Lovely. I like the second one best :)

Unknown said...

Olá, sua cesta ficou linda!
Eu gosto da sua versão, com o ninho e o ovo azul!!
Obrigado por se juntar ao meu blog, fico muito feliz!
Beijos

Haverford House said...

Love your basket, it's so Springy! Great pictures! ~Marcy

reFresh reStyle said...

Love your basket! Great copy.
Debbie

KimMalk said...

How fun, your basket turned out so pretty!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I love door baskets! They are so welcoming. Great job on copying and free is always good!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Such a pretty basket ~ great spring colors and I really enjoyed seeing the different shots. Super.

Unknown said...

So pretty, I like yours best!

Sherry said...

Splendid job; beautiful colors!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Love your copy challenge! Such a welcome hanging on your door!

Connie said...

What a welcoming door decor. You truly created a beautiful spring entry. Great Job! Connie

Mimi said...

Your basket is perfect for bringing a little spring into the home.