1. My babies are turning 45 today. How did that happen. Here they are when they were about a year old.
Here they are again in 1988 when they were graduating. Look at that 80's hair!
2. I just finished reading the book, Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. Wow, what a story of survival. I had always heard and read about WW II in the European theater , but didn't know much about the Pacific theater. What an eye opener.
3. Last week we had horribly cold weather with a blizzard one day that had wind gusts of 35 to 45 mile an hour. One of my bird feeders blew away and I haven't found it yet. Today though is sunny and 35 degrees predicted. Much better.
4. Next week I will be going back to Mayo Clinic for follow-up to see if the spots on my lungs have grown.
5. Last weekend I went to my daughter's to see my granddaughter in her Show Choir performance. What energy those kids have. So fun to watch.
Guess that's all the Willy Nilly things I have for this week. Stop over here to see what other people are saying for Willy Nilly Friday 5.
Well I'm not in Kansas Florida any more but I was last week. Just a few photos to show now. I have many, many that I will share later.
Christmas Tree on the beach on Captiva Island
Sunset on the Venice, FL beach
Lighthouse on the beach on Gasparilla Island
Lighted trees at Historic Spanish Point
I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year now as I probably won't get another post written until after the first of the year. But I promise I will post lots more from Florida. I could live here a few months during the winter!
Thanks for stopping by and I will get around to visiting you soon. Until next time