Grandma Barb’s This and That

Monday, March 12, 2012

Marty's Cloche Party


When I first started blogging and saw all the cloches, I  knew what they were but didn't know what they were called.  I didn't have any of the traditional ones but when I started looking around the house I found all kinds of things that I could make cloches out of.  I've used this cake plate and cover in several vignettes.  For Easter I have two bunnies, ceramic Easter eggs and some moss.




Then I have this smaller one that I have on the table with some decorated cupcakes, some Easter grass and Easter M&Ms



I think the bunnies got out of their cloche and are trying to get at the cupcakes!





 I have this cheese dome siting on my bakers rack with a little nest and bird. 







Also on the bakers rack is a bird cage with a pretty blue bird and some moss.




I think the bird is trying to get out and into this bird house.



I will show you the bakers rack when I finish getting it decorated for spring.

There you have my cloches for Spring and Easter.

Linking to Marty's Cloche Party at A Stroll Thru Life


 


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you all have a great Spring!

Until next time



 
Barb

9 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

The cloches are wonderful and I love the bunnies, Barb.

Tammy said...

The bunnies are cute, but I think I like the birds best...makes 'em easier to dust too :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh so pretty. I love your bunny's, they are fabulous and the birds are lovely. So many pretty cloches. You really outdid yourself with so many displays. Thank you so much. Great fun. Hugd, Marty

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Barb,

The bunnies are the cutest! I love the cupcakes too. The birds are extra nice.

Dee

Donna Heber said...

Hi Barb,

Your cloches are so pretty and I love your bunnies! Thank you for stopping to visit me.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Barb! I love the scallop edge to the cake plate. I know what you mean, I knew what a cloche was, but I didn't have one until I came across Marty! : ) If I remember, a cheese dome was one of the first things I used as a cloche ~ who knew!

Donna said...

Your cloches are so pretty! Your bunnies did jump out and tried to get the cupcakes .. wish I had a bite :)
Hugs,
Donna

Nancy said...

Very cute! And I just learned what a "cloche" is! I live a very sheltered life. :)

Audrey said...

Love cloches and you make yours look so pretty.
Blessings,
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures