Grandma Barb’s This and That

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back Yard Seating Area

Here are a few pictures of my back yard seating area.  I don't have a deck so I like to sit out here to read a book, have a glass of wine and just relax.





                                             The peonies were gorgeous


                                              Here are a couple of close ups
                                                                  and
                                        A view of my garden from my sitting area


                               I'm linking up to Savvy Southern Style for the Blog Party

Thanks for stopping by

Barb

3 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

Popping over to say hello for the "Blog Party"! pretty peonies!! i host a garden party on Thursday's & would love to have you come by to peek around or even link up?!? hope to see you sometime! xoox, tracie

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

So gorgeous!! I am loving your pretty plants~especially those peonies!! Beautiful!

Kathy said...

Lovely place to sit and to enjoy the garden! I adore Peonies - though they only last a short time - I anticipate their blooming each Spring! I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Kathy