Last week was very busy. I worked 2 days at the lighting store where I haven't worked for over a year. That tired me out. My friend and I made floral arrangements for our church's pie and ice cream social. Plus I got a new camera that I have been spending a lot of time playing with and trying to figure out. So if I didn't get around to visit you last week you will know why.
Also, I received the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award" from Linda at The Road Awaits...
Thank you Linda for including me in the sisterhood. Since I don't have a sister, I am happy to call all my blogging friends sister (except for the guys of course). It has been so fun and rewarding to meet all of you. You make me laugh and make me cry and I learn something new each day.
Now the requirements are to share some interesting facts about yourself, and then to pass the award on.
1. For some interesting facts, I had to think really hard as I'm getting sometimers disease. Sometimes I can remember and sometimes I can't. :0)
2. Along with that, I can't remember how to spell either.
3. I can't carry a tune if my life depended on it. When I used to sing to my girls when they were little they would say "Mom, don't sing". :0(
4. I'm a hoarder. I hoard magazines and pictures (and a few other things). It was only a few years ago when I was scrapbooking that I was able to throw away any pictures. Now that they are all digital they hang out on my computer. I must get at deleting some.
5. I don't have a lot of patience when it comes to figuring out new technology (like the software that came with my camera).
7. Now after all those negative facts, I am a kind, happy, "the glass is half full" kind of person. If you have any questions about me, just ask.
I want to pass this award on to these blogs that inspire me. It was hard to choose as there are so many of you that do inspire me. I think of all of you as sisters. Please stop by and say hi to the following.
Bluff Area Daily
Rose Street Reflections
Playing with My Camera,
Coloring outside the Lines
Thanks for taking the time to stop today. Have a great week!
Until next time.