1. Yesterday I took my friend that has Parkinson's to Sioux Falls for a doctors appointment. It was raining on the way home but the sun was shining behind us and we saw this beautiful full rainbow. In fact it was a double rainbow which you cane barely see.
2. Last Sunday I went to my daughter's in Waconia as I had a doctors appointment in Minneapolis. It was just a follow-up and everything is fine.
3. While I was in Minneapolis, I met 2 friends for lunch an then we toured the Bachman Idea House. I will show some pictures of that later.
4. Two days a week I am driving to Marshall (22 miles each way) for swimming at the Y. One day a week I am taking a water color painting class at the collage there.
5. One evening last week I locked myself out of the house. Good grief. (This is what happens when you get old). I had taken the extra key out of it's hiding place for some reason and hadn't returned it. Thank God for good neighbors. He came over and cut the screen off the bathroom window and his wife climbed in and unlocked the door. I wish I had taken a picture of that. :0)
With all that running around I am not getting much of anything done here at home. But I'm having fun!
Stop by over at Nancy's to see all the Randomness.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and I'll see you next time!