The second award I received is from Jo Jo's This and That. She is a retired art teacher and very creative. Thank you Jo.
I'm going to combine these 2 awards into one post and pass them on to the same people.
The Sunshine Blog Award is a prize awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 5 bloggers you like, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
so here we go with the Sunshine Award....
1. Favorite color - Green. If you look in my closet you will see a lot of green clothes.
2. Favorite Animal - I don't have any pets but if I did, I would have to say dog or cat. I really do love watching birds though.
3. Favorite Number - 13 I was born on Friday the 13th and was the only child my mother was able to have so it has to be lucky for me
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink - Mocha coffee. Hot in winter and cold in summer
5. Facebook or Twitter - Neither, but am considering starting a Facebook account
6. My passion - taking photographs of barns and rural areas.. But all of you who follow regularly know that.
7. Getting or Giving Presents - I love giving presents. I just wish I had more money so I could do more of that.
8. Favorite Pattern - Stripes
9. Favorite Day of the Week - All of them since I have retired.
10. Favorite Flower - This is a hard one because I love so many. To name a few would be peonies, hydrangeas, lilacs
1. I have a weird sense of humor.
2. I play flute (not very well) in a community band. It had been 40 some years since I had played when I joined the band.
3. I have lived in small towns, large cities, and a farm and enjoyed each one.
4. I love traveling but have not traveled outside the US.
5. I have 4 daughters. 3 were born within a year. I had a girl in February and then twin girls the next January. Boy was I busy!
6. I graduated from collage when I was 51 years old.
7. I love water aerobics, especially deep water, in the summer and Yoga in the winter.
I am giving these awards to the following 5 people. I hope you will visit their blogs and say hi. I hope you will visit both Cherry and Jo to.
1. Elaine at Artic View. Elaine and her husband live in Alaska. She has beautiful photos of scenes from the North Country. And a lot of good information too!
2. Kerin at Always Fixn' Never Sittin'. She and her husband are fixing up their place in Utah so they are quite busy. She always ends her posts with her "Attitude of Gratitude".
3. Joy of Joy's Jots, Shots, & Whatnots. I recently met Joy when she was sharing photos of beautiful vacation spots in the New England area. (My favorite place to visit). She and her husband recently took a 400 mile garage sale trip too!
4. Tammy at Tammy's Photography Spot. Tammy has wonderful bird and nature photos. She has been published in her local newsaper, selected as editors choice in a magazine photo contest and featured in National Geographic's "My Shot".
5. Elaine at 365 Days. Elain likes taking photos of old barns and nature and she has some wonderful ones! My kind of gal!
Thanks again to Cherry and Jo for the Awards. I hope you will stop over and visit all these gals.
Well, I hope I haven't bored you will all my personal information.
I tried to finish this post last night and was receiving error messages and couldn't do anything on my blog. I found out it is a Firefox issue and so I am using Internet Explorer. So if you are having issues using Firefox, try Internet Explorer.
Have a great day. Until next time.