1. I was going to go to Marshall today to get some blood work done since the weather was supposed to be warmer. Instead we are in a blizzard warning. Even though it's not snowing the winds are so strong that they are causing white out conditions.
2. While I was not feeling well on New Year's Day, I finished the book "One Breath Away" by Heather Gudenkauf. Tanya Breese at Around Roanoke had mentioned that she was reading it and it sounded good. So I checked it out from the library and it is a good mystery.
3. When someone mentions a book that they are reading, I go to Amazon and read the reviews and the few pages that they let you read. That way I know if I might like to read it and then go check it out at the library.
4. Since the weather has been so cold and I haven't been out taking pictures I think I will go back through my archives and post some of those photos.
5. I've decided that I will spend a half hour or so a day sorting things in the basement. So I guess I better get at it.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. Stay warm and sage.
'Till next time