1. Last weekend I took my friend to Onamia for his grandson's confirmation. On the way home we stopped in Spicer, MN to see the Olde Mill that I had heard about. It was getting quite dark so I had to lighten these photos in PicMonkey. The mill was built in 1862 on Green Lake. In 1914 it was turned into an inn to accommodate tourists. You can read more about the mill here.
2. On Tuesday I had a big old molar pulled. It was beyond saving. I spent most of the day resting.
3. If you live in this area there is a lot of eating going on. Wed night the youth at my church put on a spaghetti supper to raise money for a mission trip. Last night there was an education banquette to honor students, teachers, and other school personnel. They also honor citizens of the community that have been influential in the school and the community over the years. The father of one of my classmates was one of the honorees.
4. The weather has been on a roller coaster. The first snow has melted and then it snowed a little again Sunday night. Yesterday the temps were in the 50's so I did a little garden cleanup. The grass is still green.
5. Tomorrow I am taking an all day watercolor painting class. It is with the same teacher I took the class with at Senior Collage.
Well that's a wrap!
Thanks for stopping! Have a great weekend!
See you next time
I forgot to say, please visit Nancy at A Rural Journal for more randomness.