1. Trip to Duluth to the Tall Ship Festival.
Tall Ship and Lighthouse in the harbor
Under the Lift Bridge
2. Two nights at the Poplar Creek B&B on the Gun Flint Trail in Superior National Forest in Northern MN. Mother's Day gift from my girls.
Miss Barbara, our gracious hostess and cook
3. Since I got back I've done a little weeding in this section of my garden and planted some grasses. I need to get some perennials to plant in front of the grass.
4) Have worked at getting a few things ready for my space at Ade's Attic.
5. I've been reading the book Rigged for Murder by Jenifer LeClair. She is a Minnesota native now living in Maine. She was at the Tall Ship Festival selling her book. A good murder mystery aboard a large sail boat.
I'll be joining Nancy at A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday. Why not stop by and see what random facts other folks are sharing,
I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back soon to visit you and show you many, many photos of my vacation. Until then...