1. The Ingalls family, Pa, Ma, Mary, and Laura came last Saturday and helped clean out mom's apartment. Here's a photo of them after we were done. ;0)
2. I am opening a spot at Ade's Attic, here in town, to sell mom's furniture and lots of stuff I have in my basement and garage. Probably creating more work for myself, but it will be fun. I've been wanting to do that for a long time.
3. Temps have been in the 40s and 50's the last few days and the snow is melting. It's finally beginning to feel like spring!
4. I've had my Bi-Pap for 3 weeks now and am feeling more rested and more ambitious.
5. You can teach an old dog new tricks...it just takes longer. I've figured out the newer version of Picasa. Well at least how to get my photos uploaded!
To see other randomnous stop over at A Rual Journal
Wishing you all a Good Friday and a Happy Easter.
Thanks for stopping!