Grandma Barb’s This and That

Monday, June 6, 2011

Shore Station


Did you see the big round wheel thing in my garden in the previous post?  It is called a Shore Station.  It is from a boat lift and is used to raise and lower the boat.  My neighbor was taking it to the dump.  I asked if I could have it as I thought it would look good in my garden.


Several days after I got the Shore Station I was surprised to see that Amy at WhisperWood Cottage had done a post on one that she had.  Her's isn't as rusty as mine and she hung it above her sofa.  It looks great there!  You can see her post by clicking on the link above.


 Thanks for stopping by.

Barb















2 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Thanks for the mention, Barb! Your Shore Station looks great in the garden!! I can't believe it was going to get thrown away. I'm glad you rescued it and used it such a fun way. It adds an unexpected touch of whimsy!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Great find! So Minnesota!