This is a picture of the Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Church in Elrosa, MN that Sally posted last Sunday. This is the town where my cousin and I met on our way to Duluth. She has a friend living there and we left my car there so we could travel together the rest of the way.
Hi everyone! I just couldn't go a whole month without posting and visiting you. Well I have been visiting some but not commenting. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. It is going by way too fast. Here's what I've been up to.
1. Trip to Duluth to the Tall Ship Festival.
Tall Ship and Lighthouse in the harbor
Under the Lift Bridge
2. Two nights at the Poplar Creek B&B on the Gun Flint Trail in Superior National Forest in Northern MN. Mother's Day gift from my girls.
Miss Barbara, our gracious hostess and cook
Breakfast first course. Fresh fruit with maple flavored yogurt. Yum
3. Since I got back I've done a little weeding in this section of my garden and planted some grasses. I need to get some perennials to plant in front of the grass.
4) Have worked at getting a few things ready for my space at Ade's Attic.
5. I've been reading the book Rigged for Murder by Jenifer LeClair. She is a Minnesota native now living in Maine. She was at the Tall Ship Festival selling her book. A good murder mystery aboard a large sail boat.
I'll be joining Nancy at A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday. Why not stop by and see what random facts other folks are sharing,
I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back soon to visit you and show you many, many photos of my vacation. Until then...